Online Rebate Applications for MA and NH Customers
Understand the process for submitting a successful online rebate application to help eliminate questions and increase customer satisfaction.
When Massachusetts customers apply online they should:
- Complete the residential or commercial rebate application. Note: Scroll down to see Commercial Programs on the Mass Save program page
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Scan and electronically upload the required documentation
- Submit the application and supporting documents electronically
Since the online application uses an electronic signature, it must be completed by the customer receiving the rebate.
Whether they apply online or through the mail, MA customers can track the status of their rebate application online.
When NH customers apply online they should:
- Have a licensed heating contractor or plumber install eligible equipment. Equipment must be installed between 1/1/2018 – 12/31/2018.
- Complete a Residential or Commercial application online now.